Organic certification is a certification process for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products. Standards include:
- Avoidance of most synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, and the use of sewage sludge.
- Use of farmland that has been free from chemicals for a number of years (often, three or more)
- Keeping detailed written production and sales records (audit trail)
- Maintaining strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products
- Undergoing periodic on-site inspections
Here is a list of our USDA Certified Organic Chai. Click a product image to view more information and all the available package sizes. Or you can add a product to your basket at this page.